lunes, 5 de noviembre de 2012

WRITING 4

A SHORT STORY



I was woken by the shout of "tickets please", and when I reached for my bag. I realized it was gone.

I decided to go to Atacames at weekend, so I prepared everything that I needed to carry. On tuesday I bought my tickets at the interprovincial bus terminal. So on Friday night I went to the bus terminal and I took the bus that would take me to Atacames, but before that, I bought something to eat during the trip.

After an hour trip I fell asleep. I woke up when I heard "Tickets please", So I had my ticket in my bag so I began to search my bag but it was gone.


I asked everyone on the bus about my bag and nobody knows anything. Then I said to the driver what had happened and his told me that he is driving now and he will help me with my problem later. So, as I had my cell phone in my pocket I called to the police I told them what happened and gave them the number and location of the bus and later the police stopped the bus and questioned the driver and the controller.

Then the police told me that they had hidden my bag in the luggage rack because I had my laptop in my bag so they wanted to steal it. The same thing happened to the other passengers not only me.

After of this incident the police arrested the two men and the company was closed down and they sent another bus to take us to Atacames


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario