domingo, 4 de noviembre de 2012

WRITING 2

A JOB APPLICATION LETTER


Dear Mr. Liam Neeson

I am writing to apply for the programmer position advertised in Times Union. As requested, I enclose my complete CV with my certification, a recent photo and three references.
As you will see from my CV, I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live applications, I strive for continued excellence, I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers, I also have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project and I have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like further information. 

I can be reached anytime via email at ivan_santiago_live@hotmail.com or my mobile phone 0992868753

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Iván Robalino M.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario