domingo, 4 de noviembre de 2012

WRITING 3

AN INFORMAL EMAIL

Hi My Dear Brother,

How are you? I hope you're well. Thanks for your last email. I'm writing to tell you about my new flat.

I've just moved into my new flat and it's brillant. It's such a great feeling having a place of my own, although I'm absolutely exhausted after moving all my things and boxes.




















My flat is near to a park and I can running every day in this park, my neighbours Michelle and Mike are very nice, and their children are quite noisy, However, school term starts next week and Michelle says they will be quieter then.


Anyway, I can't complain - I'm quite noisy myself, as you know.

By the way, bad news about me and Caroline. We've split up. It was really hard but I think it was the right thing to do. I will tell you all about it next time we meet.

Well, that's all for now about my news. I hope to hear from you soon.

Best wishes,

Iván

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario